Candidates can apply for the RRB JE recruitment from 2nd January 2021 till 31st January 2021 only through the online mode. Before moving ahead with the application process, read the official information bulletincarefully, check your eligibility, get the scanned images of photograph, signature, and category certificate ready, and check the vacancy table for different RRBs.
RRB JE Exam 2021 Application Process -
- •Go to the official website of the RRB through which you want to appear for the exam. The list of RRBs’ website is given above. Please note that the selection of RRB cannot be changed once the registration number is allotted.
- •Click on the ‘Click here to Apply for CEN 03/2018’ link.
- •Select your preferred RRB and ‘Confirm’ it.
- •Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- •Enter your name, DOB, parents’ name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, email id etc. Make sure that all the information is correct. Submit the information.
- •The registration Id and password will appear on the screen and an OTP will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- •Enter the OTP in the respective textbox and ‘Validate’.
- •Click on the ‘Apply/Edit’ option and fill the eligibility criteria form.
- •Submit the eligibility form and the list of posts you are eligible for will appear on the screen.
- •Select your preference and submit the same.
- •Select the exam group and click on the payment tab.
- •Make the application fee payment.*
- •After successful payment of the fee, click on ‘Fill additional details’ option to complete the application process.
- •Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Make sure that the scanned images are uploaded properly by clicking on ‘Preview’ option. The modification will be done on payment of ₹ 100/-.
- •Click on ‘Final Submit’ button to complete the application process.
*Application Fee Payment
Candidates are required to pay the application fee as per their category:
Females/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwBDs/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward classes
Important: 400 for unreserved category and 250 for the reserved categories will be refunded (after deducting applicable bank charges) after the candidates appear for the 1st stage CBT.
Mode of Payment
Application fee can be paid through the following modes:
- •Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card
- •Payment through e-challan at SBI branches
- •Payment through Post office by generating e-challan
•No other mode of payment will be accepted.